We offer a six month e-mail course in creative writing. Workshops include:
- What to expect of a publisher and what publishers expect of you
- Creating effective dialogue
- Structure - what are scene and story goals?
- Style -how do I define my own style?
- Technique - what makes a good writer
Included in these workshops are the answers to such knotty problems as overcoming writers' block;
do I need an agent? won't someone steal my ideas?
other methods of publishing my work and a 101 other questions.
The course includes one-to-one e-mail help, although it is NOT an editing or manuscript assessment
service (unless you want to fork out $500+ for that!)
If you are interested in this course, enquire about the very reasonable costs to: